St . Antony’s Church Kongorpilly is one of the parishes of the 7th Forane of Archdiocese of Verapoly, (of the Roman catholic church in India). It is situated on the way to Varapuzha from Alwaye . It was established on the occasion of the centenary celebrations of the mother parish St. Philomena’s church Koonammavu. This prayer house began like a shrine on 16th July 1937. It became a sub-station church on 20th January, 1967. On 8th September, 1995 it became a parish church. Today St. Antony’s Church Kongorppilly is blessed with 2800 faithful from 680 families. Through the powerful intercession of the St. Antony, the loving co-ordination of the Vicar and the sincere prayerful support of the faithful, our parish is growing day by day.
This group does not have any NEWS yet.
Add a Comment